Bernard is a spacecraft thermal engineer(undercover astronaut), musician, fly fisher and youth group leader.
In this episode we talk about..
- bullying and the importance of modeling kindness.
- how God and fly fishing go together.
- keeping up with and meeting societal and cultural expectations.
- Learning to be kind to yourself.
- the importance of teachability.
Listen in to this episode to learn from what God is teaching Bernard in his life today.
Don't forget to check out our website and join our email list to receive updates and shared testimonies.
If you would like to support the mission financially, you can partner with us here.
You can support monthly or in a one-time capacity.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Follow us on Instagram